If you’re looking for weight maintenance, more energy, better performance, or healthy aging, you’ve come to the right place. With easy-to-follow guides and support included in each of our systems and paks, Isagenix solutions provide a great road map to guide you toward your ideal self. Looking for ideas for your third meal—the suggested 400-600 calorie lunch or dinner that completes a typical system? Here is another good one from Jill Knight!.
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb chicken (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 orange bell pepper (diced)
- 5-6 white mushrooms (diced)
- 3 celery stalks (diced)
- 3 carrots (sliced)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Ground ginger to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 heads romaine lettuce
- ½ cup beans or ½ cup cooked rice
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery, pepper, and garlic. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until brown, stirring frequently.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms, and carrots. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add rice vinegar, coconut aminos, ground ginger, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to coat.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Sauté another 2 to 3 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter with lettuce.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture into a lettuce leaf, fold over, and enjoy! Serve with beans or cooked rice.
Submitted by Jill Knight, Isagenix Trainer and Personal Trainer to the Coovers
Eat Clean, Get Fit……Buy Isagenix!
Need fast and healthy food options? Visit our store at https://eatcleanget.fit/buy-isagenix/